About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Why I want to loose weight

I hope there is a difference
I don't want to be the largest American on a tour bus in Korea again. And I was. I hope that I am smaller than I was in 1999.
Am I fishing for complements? Not really. I want visual reminders of where I came from and where I am heading. And especially, where I don't want to go back to.
Looking back I wish that I had weighed myself before going to Korea. Because that is truely the highest I weighed in my life.

No comments: