About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Friday, November 03, 2006

The newest member of the Loomatics


Welcome to our newest member of the "Loomatics", the beading group that meets in Dearborn Heights once a month. Proud mama is Tamaya - who for some reason won't let Marcelle pick up a needle for at least a couple of years.

Congratulations to the proud parents!!

2 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

What a beautiful baby!
The picture is precious

Mary Timme said...

Now how cute is that. I'm assuming Mom Tanya doesn't have a lot of time for beading right now?!