About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Monday, February 07, 2005

I'm just a mean person


Having little dogs is so much fun because you can mess with them. During the recent snows, I was outside with the dogs, trying to convince them to do their "stuff." It's hard to squat and do "highly important dog stuff" when your little bits are in the snow. My hubby shoveled trails through the yard so that they could wander through, freeze their little paws, and generally look miserable. And bark at squirrels (because they deserve it).

No comments: