About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Second Month of WW

If I would have known, years ago, that Weight Watchers really could work for me, I might have gotten off my sorry ass years ago. But WTF - it really doesn't matter. Happy Birthday to me - I've lost 24 pounds since starting this trend in January!

My clothes are getting too big.
My husband calls me baggy britches (which I guess is better than that other B-word that he could call me).
My cheeks don't hit the inside of my spectacles any longer - they stay clean longer!

Call me a happy camper! And speaking of camping, Hubby and I will be camping this long Easter weekend. It's supposed to be cold, but clear. We have to try out the new camper to make certain that the heater works!!

No comments: