About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New addition to our family

.....we rescued a 2-year old Rat Terrier Jack Russell mix. Name battle is between Chloe and Bandit. She's about Casie's size, but with Molly's colours. I picked her up last Friday. Completely housebroken, and already playing with Casie. Molly was being a bit of a meanie the first day, but that was expected since she's the little dog, and the slower dog.....but Molly wouldn't give up her place in the bed - Chloe has to sleep at my feet or on my extra pillow. Casie "loves" her - which you know what that means.

I picked her up in Dearborn - about 1.5 miles from our house. Originally she is from Ohio (we won't hold that against her). She's smart. She knows many commands - go outside, sit, down, no - and makes Casie look slow!!!

No comments: