About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Three Dog Night

Ah, peace. It didn't take long.
Casie, Molly and Chloe all relax after a hard evening of
chasing the ball, chasing the rabbit, chasing the squirrel.
(Will Molly ever learn that she's too slow to catch anything
but a stunned bird?)
Chloe is faster than Casie was when she was healthy.
We came in the house after finding that mystical, magical place to pee.
Which was the same place that we found last week.
It still took about 5 minutes to find it.
The pecking order is still being sorted out.
Chloe wanted Molly's place in bed. Molly said no.
Chloe slept part of the night on the floor.
Molly didn't care.
Casie slept through it.
Chloe is learning not to chase the cats. The cats will win.
We've learned to pick up the cat food because
Chloe knows where it is.
I think that we did a good thing by getting Chloe.
She's a good terrierist.

No comments: