About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Let Sleeping Dogs...


...do what sleeping dogs do.


I'm home from work today. Just a grey day in Detroit.

When I walked through the bedroom just now,

I saw a sight that made me smile.

Chloe crept under the covers of the bed.

Obviously has gotten a little warmer than she would like.

She didn't move while I took several pictures of her.

Something like this I couldn't pose - no way.

(The other two are under my workbench, near the heat vent, sound asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! Don't you just love 'em to pieces???