About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Turn Signals

When did turn signals on automobiles become an option? Do you have to pay more to get them?

Did I miss that part of driver's ed that mentions that you only need to use them when no one else is alone?

And why, if the speed limit is 70mph and drivers are driving 70mph - why do they put on the brakes when they see a cop on the side of the road.

Hello, people - you aren't braking the law, why are you slowing down?

Oh, yeah, I remember. It's not against the law to be stupid.

2 comments:

Arlete said...

:D

Unknown said...

I agree...and I also wonder why those who use their turn signals on occasion feel that it gives them the right of way, and that turn signals move objects...if you are there, you will disappear because the turn signal is on, and they are coming in to your lane...who cares if you are already there??? They feel as though the turn signal gives them the right to your spot, so disappear, damn it!