About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

It's a beautiful day.....

.....in Downtown Detroit. Gotta love it. Sun is shining, it looks like a wonderful day out there. Of course, I am in the W**k place. Shhhhh, that's our secret. But the w**k is getting done, so that boss can't whine and life is sweet.

Weigh in today was down 2 pounds for a total loss of 32.8 pounds. 32.8 pounds in 20 weeks. How awesome is that? My pants are all too big. My summer clothes need a serious date with the tailor (i.e. Me) to take in some waistbands. I'll be damned if I am going to buy lots of clothes for this year and then buy clothes again for next year. It's very nice, when an item that I purchased over the winter, that I couldn't fit at that time, is getting very loose on me now! That is almost enough to make me cry (but I am not at that point in life where I cry over everything - that comes later....).

2 comments:

Elims said...

Hi there! You dont know me, but I stumbled across your blog ... 'gratz on being a loser!!! d;) *laugh* I've been doing the evil weight-loss thing myself, food (sugar in particular) is my vice/addiction.
Remember to be careful not to rely too much on the scale .. it's how you FEEL and how things fit! Sounds like you may have done more than the 32.8... you've gotten fitter and healthier! WOO!!! *happy dance*

debb said...

congrats.........the feleling of pants being too big is a wonderful thing.....buying clothes is a bother tho...............
keep up the healthy habits!