About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

This summer versus last summer


Well, I don't know how much of a difference in these two pictures, but I certainly feel much better than last summer. There is a difference of about 30 pounds between the one on the left that was taken last week in Nevada, and the one on the right, taken in August 2004.

But I will say that the hair looks much better!!

Vacation was really great. We had a wonderful time, drove alot, saw alot of scenery, saw rattlesnakes and bushsnakes. Even saw a condor in the Grand Canyon - that was exciting!! Hubby and I really had a nice week together - no pressures, no phones, no blogs, no computers! Life was really good!

No comments: