About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Waiting for vacation

Ahhhhhh, the anticipation of waiting for vacation week. Leaving in 6 days for a nine-day trip of the Las Vegas/Grand Canyon/Sedona/Phoenix area of the southwest. It will be so nice and so pretty!! A different kind of beauty than the rich greens of the mid-west of America. This trip is in celebration of our 10th anniversary, which is the first Sunday in May (I like saying that rather than May 7 because if it's the first Sunday in May, I will never have to work on my anniversary, nicht wahr?).

Joan is watching the girls, so I know that I won't have to worry about them while we are gone. Tom is watching the house and the kats, so they will be in good hands, also.

Just me and hubby and the beauty of the desert. I can't wait.


WW Update: Lost another 1.4 pounds for a total of 25.6 pounds since January 13th. Going to spend some time over the weekend, reviewing all the information that we have been given and see if I can improve on certain things. I know that I need to work on eating when I am hungry, not bored, and learning what satisfied feels like.

No comments: