About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Update.....


March 17th - good day to update my progress on this piece - I am almost 50% completed with it. I have been trying different ideas with regards to circles - small and large. It's been coming out nicely and I am pretty pleased with it. I have a bead show on Sunday in Southfield and I will be working on the piece there - something to do when I sit at the membership table, maybe catch the eye of some prospective beaders. I just have to remember to take my battery operated light so that I can see what I am doing. I am working the same shift as my friend Linda, so I don't know how much beading we will actually complete! I'll add a picture so I have an in-process picture of it.

Also - check out the new earrings and pendant (which sold off my neck last weekend)!

1 comment:

debb said...

beautiful moose and moon (or circle) designs ... quite the artiste you are ... thank you for sharing ... I am looking foard to seeing the sequence or at leat this finished piece

huggs