About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Memorial Weekend - camping trip

We drove about 3.5 hours north of the city of Detroit, to a tiny spot in Michigan between AuGres and Tawas City. It's a nice little campground called "Brown's Landing" - very small, nice, clean and quiet! Here I am with a cup of hot coffee on a sunny and quiet morning - just enjoying how to relax when I get away for a few days.




We did run into a couple of celebraties during our long weekend - very exciting for us. It's not often that I meet famous people. Patrice is posing with Dora and Brett is probably arguing about the price of carrots with Bugs.

No comments: