About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

p.s. Weight Watcher works....

.....I did what I should do, I wrote it down, I behaved. I ate reasonably, I counted points, I measured what I should have.

I lost 5 pounds in one week. After a gain of 3.6 pounds the week prior, this was a good week.

Tina asked me how I did it. My answer: "You asked me last week for my [weekly] tracker, so I was really, really good this week. I wrote everything down - everything. Even the bad stuff."

It worked.

P.S. Tina still wants to see my tracker next week and she's not kidding!

No comments: