About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. I am still living in the area, although I spent 3 years in Germany (Stuttgart). Fighting the age long battle against the bulge. Some days I am winning, some days the bulge is winning. I hang out with my dogs (three toy fox terrierists) and husband.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

This is why you keep your animal's rabies vaccinations current....


....because you never know when a squirrel is going to chase you and bite you.

Just like Molly learned this afternoon.

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have never believed it. The squirrel lept off the fence and chased Molly. Before I could get to that area of the yard, Molly was yipping, running from the squirrel and bolting for the back door. I wish, I wish that I would have had a video camera - it would have made money on one of those shows.

(Molly is fine, rabies is up to date until November. Vet said keep the bites clean).

No comments: